No sound from speaker.
Cause: Speaker power and signal cable is loosely connected or disconnected.
- b) Master volume is muted.
- c) Audio driver is not installed.
Symptom: a) Speaker power lead is dark.
- c) No volume control icon will exist on Task Bar.
Remedy:a) Check the power Cable Connection from Main switch to speaker through UPS, Extension board and adapter.
- b) Click Start > programs > accessories > Entertainment > Volume control > clear all check boxes, which are muted.
- c) Check Audio driver is installed properly. [Click Start > Settings > Control Panel > System (or Right click on My computer > Properties >) Hardware > Device Manager > double click on ‘Sound, Video and Game controller’. If any error indicator appears before any item that contains the word Audio then it means that, Audio Driver is not installed.] If not installed then install audio driver.
Microphone is inactive.
Cause: a) Microphone is not connected properly.
- b) Microphone control is muted.
Remedy:a) Connect the Microphone in Audio In Port.
- b) Click Start > Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Volume control > clear check box of Microphone volume control. If microphone control is not exist then click Options > properties > check on Microphone check box from the list > click OK.